Genesys has been in the forefront of designing and developing complex location based products and solutions for enterprises, government and consumers. Additionally, Genesys also has proven experience in executing end-to-end enterprise GIS projects using both open source and industry popular GIS platforms.
Genesys has a competent team of software professionals who are adept at building location based / GIS solutions for desktop, web and mobile platforms.
Genesys has expertise in developing products / applications / solutions / tools in the following platforms / technologies:
- Microsoft .NET, Silverlight
- Adobe Flash
- Java / J2EE
- Postgres / PostGIS
- Windows Mobile
Some of the solutions built by Genesys’ software team:
- SeeOutdoor – Supports municipal functions of regulating, licensing and managing outdoor media
- SeeHawk – Supports street vendor registration, management, zoning and regulation
- SeeEstate - A solution for managing estate assets
- SeeRoad – A Road asset information and deformation assessment framework
- Wonobo – A local search based consumer platform
- GenesysGolf – Range finder application for Golfers on Mobile. This application won an award at NAVTEQ Global LBS challenge 2010
- MARS - Market Analysis and Route Planning System.