A pioneer in LiDAR services, Genesys offers a unique advanced Mobile Mapping system combined with high resolution 360-Degree Panoramic Imageries
Genesys has the ability to meet the accuracy standards required for creating maps, applications and solutions for the host of industries like Mining, Utilities and Urban Planning.
Genesys is a pioneer in providing Mobile Mapping Surveys in India and has the country’s largest fleet of mobile mapping units including sizeable number of High Definition (LiDAR) scanning systems comprising of Terrestrial, Backpack, Mobile and Aerial LiDAR scanners. We have developed partnership with leading flying operators for airborne LiDAR survey using fixed-wing / Unmanned Aerial Vehicles /helicopters.
LiDAR services provide highly accurate data to develop -
- Topographical Maps
- 3D Building Model
- 3D Flythrough
- 3D City Maps
Our in-house viewer application provides a ‘Real World’ experience by allowing viewing LiDAR Point Cloud Data augmented with 360-Degree Panoramic Imageries.
Use of LiDAR or laser for topographical mapping and contour generation is fast gaining acceptance worldwide. The commercial application of ground-based laser scanning has proven to be a quick and accurate technology for information extraction.
Active Remote Sensing Technique
Collects Dense and Accurate Elevation Values
Uses Light Pulses (Laser Beam) instead of Radio Waves
How it works:
- Laser scanners measure 3D points on the surface of the earth
- A platform (tripod or vehicle mount) with a laser ranging system is moved around the relevant area
- Lasers utilized emit millions of pulses per second
- Travel time of these pulses is timed and recorded
- The X,Y,Z measurements displayed as a "point cloud“
- Precise elevations are derived from the point cloud data
- Can be viewed, measured and navigated as a 3D model
- Provides incredible insight to the project site
- In the case of terrestrial acquisition, the LiDAR system is typically mounted on a tripod or stationary device. At narrow / difficult places the system is carried on backpack.
- For mobile acquisition, the LiDAR system is mounted on a moving vehicle.
- Airborne LiDAR system is installed in either a fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter. The laser light is emitted toward the ground and returned to the moving airborne LiDAR sensor.