One-Stop place for Geospatial services, Genesys brings together mapping and analytics to modernize the agriculture sector.
One-Stop place for Geospatial services, Genesys brings together mapping and analytics to modernize the agriculture sector. Crops being location based makes GIS extremely relevant. Precision mapping using GPS, Satellite imageries and drone facilitates collection of accurate data about vegetation and topography enabling better decision making. Precision agriculture using GIS reduce the costs incurred on the field and forecast crop production.
Genesys, with its in-house GIS expertise, offers –
- Crop Acreage Estimation and Crop Damage/Loss Assessment
- Change detection in crop patterns, Yield Estimation, Crop Insurance and Crop failure assessment and management
- Generation and dissemination of digital crop maps with early warning systems
- Conservation of Biodiversity and Plant Genetic Resources
- Soil and irrigation mapping and analysis
- GIS based Application Development